1950 Pontiac LED Tail Light Conversion Lens
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This 1950 Pontiac LED tail light conversion kit converts your 50 Pontiac tail, stop, and turn signal lights into very bright and visible LEDs. LEDs feature a wide viewing angle of 100 degrees as well as cool operation and long life. This kit is designed to bolt into a 1949-52 Ponitac taillight housing with the provided stainless steel brackets. Your stock lenses are reused for a factory appearance when the lights are off. A true bolt-in for stock Pontiac taillight housings or reproduction units.
- (2) LED arrays
- (4) solderless connectors
- (2) LED to car electrical harness
- Installation instructions
The red wire is for stop light/turn signal. The black wire is for the tail light.
Item Details'Uses YOUR ''50 Pontiac housings'
- The original housing and bulb socket grounded through the base where it bolted to the body by the mounting studs.
- When wiring up the conversion, the black wire goes for the tail lights and red wire for the stop and turn lights.
- There is a green wire that needs to be routed past the grommet and the eye on the wire must go on the mounting stud and make good contact to the metal body surface for proper grounding. If you are using this light on a fiberglass body you will need to run a lead from the green wire to an appropriate ground.
- Circuit board with attached pigtail only - NO lens is included
- 8 sided circuit board that is 2 1/4" by 2 5/16"
- 5/16" thick including 14 LEDs
- Central mounted attachment stud extends 2 1/8"
- A tab strap extends outward from two opposing sides 7/8" on each side for the original tail light studs to pass through
- Overall width of the attachment strap is approximately 4"
- Stud has sealing grommet for weather tight attachment
- Wiring Guide:
- Red wire - Stop light/Turn signal
- Black wire - Taillight
- Green wire - Ground
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.