1950 Pontiac LED Tail Light Conversion Lens
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This 1950 Pontiac LED tail light conversion kit converts your 50 Pontiac tail, stop, and turn signal lights into very bright and visible LEDs. LEDs feature a wide viewing angle of 100 degrees as well as cool operation and long life. This kit is designed to bolt into a 1949-52 Ponitac taillight housing with the provided stainless steel brackets. Your stock lenses are reused for a factory appearance when the lights are off. A true bolt-in for stock Pontiac taillight housings or reproduction units.
- (2) LED arrays
- (4) solderless connectors
- (2) LED to car electrical harness
- Installation instructions
The red wire is for stop light/turn signal. The black wire is for the tail light.
Item Details'Uses YOUR ''50 Pontiac housings'
- The original housing and bulb socket grounded through the base where it bolted to the body by the mounting studs.
- When wiring up the conversion, the black wire goes for the tail lights and red wire for the stop and turn lights.
- There is a green wire that needs to be routed past the grommet and the eye on the wire must go on the mounting stud and make good contact to the metal body surface for proper grounding. If you are using this light on a fiberglass body you will need to run a lead from the green wire to an appropriate ground.
- Circuit board with attached pigtail only - NO lens is included
- 8 sided circuit board that is 2 1/4" by 2 5/16"
- 5/16" thick including 14 LEDs
- Central mounted attachment stud extends 2 1/8"
- A tab strap extends outward from two opposing sides 7/8" on each side for the original tail light studs to pass through
- Overall width of the attachment strap is approximately 4"
- Stud has sealing grommet for weather tight attachment
- Wiring Guide:
- Red wire - Stop light/Turn signal
- Black wire - Taillight
- Green wire - Ground
More Like This
1933-1934 Ford Tail Light Brackets
1932 Ford Tail Light Bracket, Chrome
M&H Electric 14085 Rear Lamp Harness, 1967 Standard Camaro
M&H Electric 14200 Tail Light Harness, 1968 Camaro
1932 Ford Tail Light Bracket, Black Finish
1934 Chevy Tail Light Bracket
Speedway Sequential LED Tail Light Kit
M&H Electric 14075 Tail Light Wire Harness for 1967 Camaro Convertible
M&H Electric 14195 Rear Lamp Harness, 1968 Camaro Coupe, Standard
Garage Sale - 1950 Pontiac LED Tail Light Conversion Lens
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!