49-53 FH WATER PUMP 5/8in
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP90430 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because it was painted and returned. Does not include gasket.
Original Flathead water pumps have always suffered from unreliable bronze bushings and carbon seals. They almost always leaked and even Ford manuals warned mechanics not to tighten fan belts too tight. The excess slack allowed belts to slip and lose contact with the generator and water pump pulleys, causing more cooling and power problems.
More Like This
1949-53 Flathead Car Water Pump with Wide Belt
Speedway Small Block Chevy Short Steel Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Performance Aluminum Water Pump, Short
Speedway Adjustable Small Block Chevy Aluminum Short Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Short Heavy Duty Aluminum Water Pump
Speedway Small Block Chevy Short Aluminum Water Pump, Polished
Speedway Small Block Chevy Short Aluminum Water Pump, Plain
Small Block Chevy Polished Ribbed Aluminum Short Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Aluminum Water Pump, Long
1937-48 Flathead Stock-Style Water Pump with Wide Belt
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.