1949-1953 Flathead Ford V8 Radiator Hose Dress-Up Kits
1.25" Hose ID, 1.15" Tube I.D., 1.25" Tube O.D., 1.67" Hose OD, Is Hardware Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Dress up the flathead in your postwar Ford or Mercury by replacing the original cylinder head-to-radiator hoses with these stainless or chrome-plated pieces. Each radiator hose dress kit replaces both upper hoses on a flathead Ford V8 and includes two chrome or stainless tubes, four rubber connector hoses, and eight stainless steel hose clamps.
- Simple way to add some sparkle to your engine compartment
- Available with polished stainless steel or quality chrome-plated tubes
- Strong three-ply rubber hose connectors
- Attractive stainless steel hose clamps
- Fits 1949-1953 flathead Ford V8 in Ford and Mercury passenger cars only
- Will not fit pick-up applications (hoses are too short)
More Like This
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.