1949-1953 Flathead Ford V8 Radiator Hose Dress-Up Kits
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Dress up the flathead in your postwar Ford or Mercury by replacing the original cylinder head-to-radiator hoses with these stainless or chrome-plated pieces. Each radiator hose dress kit replaces both upper hoses on a flathead Ford V8 and includes two chrome or stainless tubes, four rubber connector hoses, and eight stainless steel hose clamps.
- Simple way to add some sparkle to your engine compartment
- Available with polished stainless steel or quality chrome-plated tubes
- Strong three-ply rubber hose connectors
- Attractive stainless steel hose clamps
- Fits 1949-1953 flathead Ford V8 in Ford and Mercury passenger cars only
- Will not fit pick-up applications (hoses are too short)
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.