1939-1948 Ford Car Brake Wheel Cylinder, Rear, 1-1/8 to 1 Inch Bore Size
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Whether you are restoring a classic or building yourself a traditional hot rod, you need a set of our new stainless steel sleeved wheel cylinders. We start with all new casting and install corrosion resistant stainless steel sleeves with new pistons, cups and seals. Each cylinder has two bore sizes just as the originals did.
Features a 7/16"-24 inverted flare inlet. To adapt to an AN# 3 brake line, use fitting # 910318-7/16. To adapt to 3/16" steel brake line using a 3/8"-24 flare nut, use fitting # 9103183-7/16.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel sleeves
- New pistons, cups and seals
- Each has two OEM bore sizes
- 7/16"-24 inverted flare inlet
- Choose left or right side