1939-1941 Flathead Ford V8 Radiator Hose Dress-Up Kit, Chrome Plated
1.75" Hose ID, 1.66" Tube I.D., 1.75" Tube O.D., 2.18" Hose OD
- This hose kit is a simple way to add some sparkle to your engine compartment
- Fits 1939 Deluxe and 1940-1941 passenger cars and pickups
- Strong three-ply rubber hose connectors provide a leak free seal
- High quality stainless steel worm gear hose clamps apply consistent clamping force
- Choose either polished stainless steel or chrome plated tubes
Dress up your flathead by replacing your original cylinder head-to-radiator hoses with these stainless or chrome plated pieces. Each radiator hose dress kit replaces both upper hoses on a flathead Ford V8 and includes two chrome or stainless tubes, four rubber connector hoses, and eight stainless steel hose clamps. This is a quick and easy way to add some sparkle to your engine compartment.
- Available with polished stainless steel or quality chrome-plated tubes
- Strong three-ply rubber hose connectors
- Attractive stainless steel hose clamps
- Easy installation
- Fits 1939 Deluxe models
- Fits 1940-1941 passenger cars and pick-ups
NotesSpeedway's Flathead radiator hose dress-up kits are designed to fit 1939 Deluxe, 1940-1941 passenger car and 1940-1941 pick-ups. The tubes are made from either high-quality stainless steel or chrome plated steel and the connector hoses are durable three-ply rubber.
NotesIncludes (8) stainless clamps, (2) 90 degree bent 20.00" long chrome pipes, and (4) 4.00" long black hoses. Chrome tubes are 17.75" in length "long" side and 2.75" in length "short" side.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
1939-1941 Flathead Ford V8 Radiator Hose Dress-Up Kit, Stainless Steel
1942-48 Flathead Ford V8 Radiator Hose Kits
1949-1953 Flathead Ford V8 Radiator Hose Dress-Up Kits
Flexible Radiator Hose Kit, 12 Inch
Flexible Radiator Hose Kit, 36 Inch
Hose Adapter for Steel Flexible Radiator Hose Kit to 2 Inch Outlet
Speedway Universal Silicone/Aluminum Radiator Hose Kit
90 Degree Silicone Radiator Hoses
45 Degree Silicone Radiator Hoses
Speedway Straight Silicone Radiator Hose, 6 Inch Long
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
How does a cooling system work? Why is your engine overheating? What parts should you be giving your attention to? This guide answers all your questions.
Learn how to successfully upgrade the cooling system for a 400 small block Chevy. Read tips for installing a water pump and auxiliary coolant lines using fittings and fuel hoses.
Learn how to wire dual electric radiator fans. Use our dual fan wiring diagram and guide to make sure you properly wire your fans to your thermostat.
In this guide, Kevin demonstrates how to properly install an external oil cooler in his '54 Chevy Belair with a Big Block Chevy engine.