1937 Ford Left LED Tail Light Assembly
1937 Ford Model 78, 1937 Ford Model 74, 1937 Ford Sedan Delivery, Red, Red
- This LED taillight assembly is specifically designed for the 1937 Ford
- It has 17 super bright red LEDs and a polycarbonate lens
- The drivers side (Left) includes a 6 LED white license plate light
- Solid State Circuit Boards Designed for 7.7 - 14.0 VDC
- Available in left or right hand side configurations
Authentic reproduction of the 1937 Ford passenger car tail light housing complete with modern LED lens. Black painted housing. Choose left or right side.
- 17 Super Bright Red LEDs
- Polycarbonate Lens
- Drivers side (Left) includes a 6 LED White License Plate Light
- Solid state circuit boards designed for 7.7 - 14.0 VDC
- 12 volt systems only
- Wiring Guide:
- Green wire: Stop/Turn
- Black wire: Tail
- White wire: Ground (if no white wire, ground is made through the body)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
1937 Ford LED Tail Light Lens Conversion
1937 Ford Blue Dot Tail Light Lens, Passenger Car
Ford 1933-1936 Car/1945-1952 Pickup Tail Light Lens, Blue Dot
1937 Ford LED Tail Light Assembly, LH and RH Pair
1939 Ford Syle LED Flaming Tail Light
1156 LED Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, Red
LED 1157 Tail Light Bulb, 1 Inch, Red
1157 LED Tail Light Bulb, 1-3/4 Inch, Red
Tall Model T Cowl-Tail Lights - Chrome
Speedway Universal Oval LED Tail Light
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!
Check out this headlight wiring and taillight wiring diagram.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. not only has an awesome 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery, he has a Mullins trailer that he restyled to match "Elmer". Jeff took the time to write up what he went through to make the style of the Mullins match up better.