1937-48 Ford Steering Arms, 3-3/4 Inch Drop
Universal Fit, 3.75" Drop, 3.375" Center to Center, Steel, 7 degree Degree of Taper
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These forged steel steering arms will attach to all 1937-48 Ford spindles but their greater drop, 3-3/4" from spindle mount holes means they work best on 1935-48 Ford cars (with spring-over front axle). Clears most radius rods and wishbones. These steering arms accept 11/16" Ford 7 degree "tapered" tie rod ends (both the top and bottom are tapered to allow tie rods to mount above or below arm as needed). You can drill-through with a 5/8" bit to use spherical rod ends.
Use a 46" eye-to-eye tie rod link when used with a 48" wide axle with Ford spindles.
Steering Arm Ends Guide (GIF)
Cross Steering Guide (GIF)
- For use with spring-over front axles ONLY. Should NOT be used with spring-behind front axle assembly. Flat plate arms are required when using a spring-behind front axle.
- Use a 46" eye-to-eye tie rod link when used with a 48" wide axle with Ford spindles.
- 3-3/4" drop (measured from center of threaded spindle mount holes to the bottom face of the arm, as positioned in the photo)
- 3-3/8" eye-to-eye centers on mount bolt holes
More Like This
Ford Upper Steering Arm, Plain, 6-1/4 Inch, Tapered
Speedway Chevy Spindle Flat Upper Steering Arm, Plain Finish
Speedway Ford Spindle Flat Tie Rod Steering Arms, Plain
Ford Flat Plate Steering Arms, Chrome
Speedway Chevy Spindle Flat Tie Rod Steering Arms, Plain Finish
2 Inch Drop Ford Upper Steering Arm
Hoop Style Steering Arm, Chevy Spindle
Speedway Hoop Style Steering Arm, Ford Spindle
Speedway Ford Flat Plate Steering Arms, Plain
Speedway Chevy Spindle Flat Plate Steering Arms, Plain