1937-48 Ford Steering Arms, 1-3/4 Inch Drop
Universal Fit, 1.75" Drop, 3.375" Center to Center, Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These 1-3/4" drop forged steel steering arms are popular on Model T - 1934 Fords with 4" dropped axles and four-bar or hairpin radius rod suspensions. Will attach to '37-'48 Ford spindles and accept 11/16" Ford "tapered" tie rod ends (both the top and bottom are tapered to allow tie rods to mount above or below arm as needed). You can drill-through with a 5/8" bit to use spherical rod ends.
Use a 46" eye-to-eye tie rod link when used with a 48" wide axle with Ford spindles.
Steering Arm Ends Guide (GIF)
Cross Steering Guide (GIF)
- For use with spring-over front axles ONLY. Should NOT be used with spring-behind front axle assembly. Flat plate arms are required when using a spring-behind front axle.
- Use a 46" eye-to-eye tie rod link when used with a 48" wide axle with Ford spindles.
- 1-3/4" drop (measured from center of threaded spindle mount holes to the bottom face of the arm, as positioned in the photo)
- 3-3/8" eye-to-eye centers on mount bolt holes
More Like This
Ford Upper Steering Arm, Plain, 6-1/4 Inch, Tapered
Speedway Chevy Spindle Flat Upper Steering Arm, Plain Finish
Speedway Ford Spindle Flat Tie Rod Steering Arms, Plain
Ford Flat Plate Steering Arms, Chrome
Speedway Chevy Spindle Flat Tie Rod Steering Arms, Plain Finish
2 Inch Drop Ford Upper Steering Arm
Speedway Hoop Style Steering Arm, Ford Spindle
1937-48 Ford Steering Arms, 3-3/4 Inch Drop
Speedway Ford Flat Plate Steering Arms, Plain
Speedway Chevy Spindle Flat Plate Steering Arms, Plain
Q & A
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.