1934 Ford Rear Bumper Brackets, Passenger Car
1934 Ford Model 40, 1934 Ford Model 40 A, 1934 Ford Sedan Delivery, 18.50" Overall Length
- Brackets are specially deigned to fit the '34 Ford passenger cars
- Direct reproductions of the originals and are of heavy duty steel construction
- They use the common frame width of 44” outside to outside of the rails
- Has an overall length of 18.50" and is a total of 1.75" wide
These rear bumper brackets for 1934 Fords are reproductions of the originals and are of heavy duty steel construction. They fit '34 Ford passenger cars and are sold as a pair of 2.
- OEM replacements
- 1934 Fords, passenger cars
- Heavy duty steel
- Sold in pairs
Note: Rear bumper brackets for the 1934 Ford use the common frame width of 44” outside to outside of the rails.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Have an extra license plate frame on hand? Here are two ways you can turn your frame into an arts and crafts project. These are the steps to create a cork board or whiteboard.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.