1934 Ford Commercial Headlilghts, 12V Halogen, W/ Turn Signal
1934 Ford, Bulb/Lens/Housing Assembly Headlight Component, OEM Replacement, Round Shape, Clear
- These turn signal conversion commercial headlights are the perfect upgrade for your 1933-34 Ford
- They feature 12 volt H4 halogen bulbs for ultimate vision at night
- Turn signal bulbs are integrated into the headlamp to maintain a traditional look
- These headlights are a standard 1934 Ford size at 9-1/2" diameter
- Easily be converted to a clear bulb by removing the lens and replacing the bulb with a standard clear 1157
These turn signal conversion commercial headlights are the perfect upgrade for your 1933-34 Ford. They feature 12 volt H4 halogen bulbs with turn signal bulbs included inside the headlamp. These headlights are a standard 1934 Ford size at 9-1/2" diameter. These headlights can easily be converted to the original clear bulb by removing the lens and replacing the bulb with a standard clear 1157.
- 12 Volt H4 halogen bulbs
- Turn signal bulbs hidden inside
- Original style lens with mounting studs
- Primered housing bucket with stainless steel rim
- 9-1/2" diameter
- Sold as a pair
Brown - Low Beam
Green - High Beam
Yellow - Running/Park Light
Red - Turn Light
Black x 2 - Ground Wires
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
1934 Ford Commercial Headlights, 12V Halogen, Stock 9-1/2 In Diameter
Speedway 1934 Ford 12-Volt Halogen Headlights
1933-34 Ford Commercial Headlight Lens
1933-34 Ford Car Headlights with Ford Script, 12 Volt Halogen
Headlight Lens, For 1933-34 Ford Car/Pickup 911-13000 Application
1928-1934 Ford High/Low Headlight Bulbs
Speedway 7 Inch Fluted Headlights
Speedway 7 Inch Fluted 12 Volt Halogen Headlights
Chrome Dietz Type Headlights, Standard Bulb
Black Dietz Type Headlights, Standard Bulb
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Check out this headlight wiring and taillight wiring diagram.
Why convert to an LED-style headlight or taillight system? Click here to find out how to do it the easy way!
Speedway Product Guru Jeff K. talks about installing a set of Spectre High Beam Air Ducts in the latest project to grace his garage, a 1967 Malibu.