1933-35 Chevy Standard 3 Wider Left Rear Fender, 13 Inch Fiberglass
34-36 Chevy Standard, Fiberglass, 68.00" Arc Length, 45.75" Overall Length
- These fiberglass rear fenders are specially designed for the 1933-35 Chevy Standard
- They are 3" wider than stock and have an overall length of 45.75"
- Available in either left or right hand configurations
- Fenders have an arc of 68.00" and are 13" in width
Heavy wall fiberglass 1933-1935 Chevy Standard rear fenders. Choose left or right side.
Ships UPS oversize.
Chevrolet Spotters Guide (Link)
This product is usually in stock. However, if it is not, please allow three to four weeks for delivery.
Item Details13" Wide, 3" Wider than Stock
NotesNote: This piece will require sanding and finish work before being ready for paint. Our fiberglass is pulled straight from a mold and in many cases you will still see the casting marks.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 9004336-L is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.