1933-1934 Ford Cabriolet Windshield Frame
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Mr. Roadster is the nation's largest builder and supplier of superior windshield frames. Steel reproduction '33-'34 Ford Cabriolet windshield frames. Includes hole for mounting wiper as well as original mounting holes with threaded inserts. Plain steel finish.
- 11-7/16" tall @ center
- 13" tall @ sides
- 42-3/4" wide @ top
- 41-7/8" wide @ bottom
Note: No glass or windshield rubber included with our windshield frames.
- Mounting holes with threaded inserts ARE made into the frame
- 5 threaded mounting holes in bottom
- 1 each on the sides approximately 2-1/2” up from bottom corner
- 6 threaded holes across the top bow
- 1-5/16” hole 11-13/16” in from upper left corner for the wiper
More Like This
1932 Ford Cabriolet Windshield Frame
Mr Roadster 1932 Ford 3-Window Windshield Frame
1926-1927 Model T Closed Car Windshield Frame, Plain
1928-1931 Model A Closed Car Windshield Frame, Plain
1928-1931 Model A Vicky Windshield Frame, Plain
1923-25 Model T Windshield Frame, Plain
1928-29 Model A Roadster Windshield Frame, Plain Steel
1932 Ford 5-Window Coupe Windshield Frame
1913-1914 Model T Windshield Frame
1928-29 Model A Roadster Windshield Frame, 2 Inch Chopped, Plain Steel
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.