Speedway 1932 Ford Steel Fuel Tanks
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Our steel fuel tanks accept aftermarket sending units and are an easy bolt-in installation.
This tank comes with pick up assembly with three lines (one outlet, one return & one vent line). Has spot for typical aftermarket 5-bolt sender.
Bolt-in pickup assembly has three outlets:
- one for pickup
- one for return
- one for vent
Also includes a hole towards the front (in line with the pickup) that is designed for a standard aftermarket sending unit. It has the typical 5-bolt pattern and accepts Stewart Warner, Auto-Meter and other fuel sending units from aftermarkets suppliers.
- Tank is approximately 38-3/4" wide including perimeter flange
- Overall length front to rear at the widest point is 15-3/4", including an extended flange area on about a third of the front edge for an additional 3/4"
- Majority of tank depth front to rear is 15"
- Overall height is approximately 9"
- Filler neck is welded in at the stock location
- The perimeter flange is designed to lay on top of the rails and has two mounting holes on the driver's side that are approximately 7-3/8" center to center and in from the edge about 1/2"
- There is additional hole marked, but not punched, between these holes
- On the passenger side, there is one mounting hole and two marked holes at the same 7-3/8" spacing as the driver's side
- The rear flange drops straight downward about 1-1/4"
- The extended front flange has two 3/8" attachment holes pre-punched
- Remainder of perimeter flange is approximately 1" wide and the mounting holes are in 1/2" from the sides
More Like This
Tanks Inc 32P 1932 Ford Polyethylene Gas Tank
1932 Ford Style Fuel Tank for 1928-31 Model A
1963-67 Corvette Fuel Tank, 20-1/2 Gallon, OEM Replacement
Speedway 1948-52 Ford Pickup Truck Steel Gas Tank
1963-72 Chevy Truck Fuel Tank, 18 Gallon
Bob Drake Reproductions 40-9002-A 1933-1934 Ford Car Steel Fuel Tanks
Bob Drake 11A-9002 1941-1948 Ford Car 17 Gallon Steel Fuel Tank
Speedway 1953-55 Ford Pickup Truck Steel Gas Tank
Speedway 1956 Ford F100 Pickup Truck Steel Gas Tank
1955-56 Ford Car Steel Fuel Tank
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.