1932 Ford Replacement Radiator Cap, Chrome Finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These original style replacement radiator caps are for Ford passenger cars. They are NOT designed for pressurized cooling systems. Chrome finish.
- OEM style
- Chrome finish
- Not for pressurized cooling systems
Note: This cap comes with (2) oversized washers that can be used to secure it permanently to the grille shell. This is handy when the customer's radiator does not have a 'dummy' neck.
Learn more about cooling systems, how to choose the proper pressure cap, and how they work by reading our tech article. Cooling System Principles.
- 3 ½” O.D.
- Chrome top is 13/16” tall from base to top of highest point
- Lock flange extends downward 3/8” into radiator neck
- Lock tabs are on the inside of the radiator neck similar to a gas cap and NOT on the outside like the later cars
- Cap has a 2 ¼” sealing surface O.D.
- Included are two permanent mount locking plates for attaching to the shell bezel when using a rear fill radiator
- Verify neck style on radiator to obtain correct cap for your application
More Like This
1933 Ford Replacement Radiator Cap, Passenger Car, Chrome
1934 Ford Replacement Radiator Cap, Passenger Car, Chrome
1930-1931 Model A Flying Quail Radiator Cap
1928-1929 Model A Flying Quail Radiator Cap
1928-1929 Ford Model A Radiator Cap
Round Chrome Radiator Pressure Cap, 15 Lbs
Model T Dog Bone Radiator Cap, Chrome, Drilled
Model T Gull Wing Cap, Chrome, Drilled
Chrome Radiator Pressure Cap, 7 lbs
Hex Chrome Radiator Caps
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.