1932 Ford Front Frame Horn Boxing Plates
1932 Ford Model B, 10.38" Overall Length, 2.69" Overall Width, 10 Gauge Thickness, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These weld-on 1932 Ford front frame horn boxing plates must be used with a V-style front cross bar. They provide strength and support to your frame. These plates are .115" thick, 9-3/8" long on short side and 10-3/8" long on long side. They are 2-11/16" wide at widest end and 2-5/16" wide at notched end.
- 1932 Ford front frame
- Must be used with a V-style front cross bar
- Provide strength and support
- Made of 10 gauge steel
- Welding/fitting required
- .115" thick
- 9-3/8" long on short side
- 10-3/8" long on long side
- 2-11/16" wide at widest end
- 2-5/16" wide at notched end
More Like This
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.