1932-1953 Polished Stainless Flathead Starter Cover
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Dress up your Flathead starter without spending a lot of dough. Speedway's stainless steel starter cover is easy to install and is a sure way to add a little flash to your detailed Flattie. The cover has one hole to fit over the wire connector screw on the side of your starter.
- 1932-1953 Flathead Ford V8s
- For use with OEM flathead starters that have one wire hole
- Beautiful and durable polished stainless steel
- Provided with white plastic protective covering over the polished surface that is to be removed prior to installation
- Length: 14-1/4 (plus mounting tabs)
- Width: 6-3/8
More Like This
Aluminum Heat Shields for OEM Chevy Starter
Spectre 4370 Starter Heat Shield, Stainless Steel, Chevy, Each
Aluminum Heat Shields for Chevy Mini Starters
Thermo Tec 14150 Starter Heat Barrier
Hooker 71223007HKR Engine Starter Heat Shield, GM LS
Mr Gasket 3678 Starter Heat Shield, 90 Degree, Aluminum