1932-1953 Polished Stainless Flathead Starter Cover
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Dress up your Flathead starter without spending a lot of dough. Speedway's stainless steel starter cover is easy to install and is a sure way to add a little flash to your detailed Flattie. The cover has one hole to fit over the wire connector screw on the side of your starter.
- 1932-1953 Flathead Ford V8s
- For use with OEM flathead starters that have one wire hole
- Beautiful and durable polished stainless steel
- Provided with white plastic protective covering over the polished surface that is to be removed prior to installation
- Length: 14-1/4 (plus mounting tabs)
- Width: 6-3/8
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!