1932-1953 Polished Stainless Flathead Starter Cover
Dress up your Flathead starter without spending a lot of dough. Speedway's stainless steel starter cover is easy to install and is a sure way to add a little flash to your detailed Flattie. The cover has one hole to fit over the wire connector screw on the side of your starter.
- 1932-1953 Flathead Ford V8s
- For use with OEM flathead starters that have one wire hole
- Beautiful and durable polished stainless steel
- Provided with white plastic protective covering over the polished surface that is to be removed prior to installation
- Length: 14-1/4 (plus mounting tabs)
- Width: 6-3/8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Industry friends Street Rod Life sat down and started talking starters. Check out the attached article on what the discussion uncovered.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!