1932-1953 Polished Stainless Flathead Starter Cover
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Dress up your Flathead starter without spending a lot of dough. Speedway's stainless steel starter cover is easy to install and is a sure way to add a little flash to your detailed Flattie. The cover has one hole to fit over the wire connector screw on the side of your starter.
- 1932-1953 Flathead Ford V8s
- For use with OEM flathead starters that have one wire hole
- Beautiful and durable polished stainless steel
- Provided with white plastic protective covering over the polished surface that is to be removed prior to installation
- Length: 14-1/4 (plus mounting tabs)
- Width: 6-3/8
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Industry friends Street Rod Life sat down and started talking starters. Check out the attached article on what the discussion uncovered.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.