1932-1953 Flathead Ford V8 Single Valve Springs
Single Spring Valve Spring Style, 1.02" Outside Diameter, 85 lbs. @ 2.00" Seat Pressure
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Our complete line of valve train parts to help your flathead Ford V8 run on unleaded fuel. These heavy duty single valve springs are made from top-quality chrome silicon steel and are designed to work with stock 1932-1953 Ford retainers.
- Recommended for most street performance 1932-53 Ford/Mercury Flathead V8s
- Chrome silicon material delivers reliable performance
- Proper seat pressure for most street and street/strip Flathead cams
- Installed Height: 2.00"
- Seat Pressure: 85 lbs @ 2.00" installed height
Note: "Full Race" cams should be paired with our 450-4005 dual valve springs.
Flathead Valve Assembly (Link)
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.