1926-1927 Model T Windshield Posts, 4 Inch Chopped, Brass
26-27 Model T, Brass, Natural, 22.50" Overall Length, 5/16"-18 Thread Pitch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These 1926-27 Ford Model T 4" chopped brass posts are designed for use with Mr. Roadster® chopped windshield frame. One-piece design.
From the bottom most tip to the center of the pivot hole is 20-1/4".
NOTE: These are cast in Brass and do not have a smooth finish.
- Overall length or height is 22 ½”
- Top down to center of frame mounting pivot is 2-5/16”
- Bottom up to center of frame mounting pivot is 20-3/16”
- Top down to backside of radius at cowl is 16-15/16”
- Top down to front side of radius at cowl is 17-3/16”
- There are two tapped holes on inside of base for mounting from inside of cowl.
More Like This
1926-1927 Model T Windshield Posts, 4 Inch Chopped, Chrome
1926-1927 Model T 4 Inch Chopped Roadster Windshield Frame, Plain
1926-27 Model T Roadster Windshield Frame, Bottom Only, Plain
1926-27 Model T Roadster Windshield Frame, Plain
1926-1927 Model T Closed Car Windshield Frame, Plain
1926-1927 Model T 4 Inch Chopped Roadster Windshield Frame, Chrome
1926-1927 Speedster Vee Windshield Frames, Polished Brass
1915-31 Ford Windshield Swivel, Brass
Brass T-Bucket Windshield Support Rods
Aluminum Windshield Slug Material Without Holes, 9 Inch
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.