Garage Sale - 1915-22 Ford Model T Brass Glass Setting Channel For Open Cars
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP28996 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Fits Ford Model T Roadster and Touring open top applications. Designed to use 3/16" thick safety glass or Lexan. Channel holds glass in the original frames..
This channel is garage sale priced because it was a little bent in shipping.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
1915-22 Ford Model T Brass Glass Setting Channel for Open Cars
1913-14 Ford Model T Brass Glass Setting Channel for Open Cars
1909-12 Ford Model T Brass Glass Setting Channel for Open Cars
1923-25 Ford Model T Brass Glass Setting Channel for Open Cars
67 Cama Vent Window Channel Screws "PR
1968-1972 Nova 2 Door Sedan Quarter Glass Run Channel Kit, 4 Piece
Glass Run Channel
Universal Vent Window Removal Set
United Pacific B20114 Lower Glass Metal Channel, LH/RH, 1932 Ford
United Pacific B20164-E Lower Glass Metal Channel, RH, 1932 Ford
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.