Add to Cart
17 Inch Stainless Flex Radiator Cooling Fan w Chrome Plated Cente
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
Part # UP91742
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Derale to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP91742 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because one blade is bent.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
Chrome/Stainless Flex Fan
Derale Performance Plain Stainless Flex Fan
Turbo Swirl Electric Fan
Speedway Steel Four Blade Racing Fan, 15 Inch
Dual 12 Inch Fan Shroud Combo, 28 W x 17 H
Chrome Curved Blade Electric Fan
Speedway Steel Four Blade Racing Fan, 19 Inch
Speedway 12 Inch Electric Fan, 760 CFM
Speedway 10 Inch Electric Fan, 710 CFM
Speedway 6 Volt Electric Cooling Fan
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.