11"BRAKE ROTOR 5X4.75
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP36805 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This factory replacement 11" front disc brake rotor fits 1973-77 GM midsize chassis. Has a 5 on 4-3/4" bolt pattern.
These brake rotors are garage sale priced because they have been installed and are rusty.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- 1973-1977 Buick Century, Regal
- 1975-1978 Buick Skylark
- 1970-1978 Chevy Camaro
- 1977-1978 Chevy Full Size
- 1973-1977 Chevy Malibu, Monte Carlo
- 1975-1978 Chevy Nova
- 1973-1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1970-1978 Pontiac Firebird
- 1973-1977 Pontiac Grand Prix, LeMans, GTO
- 1975-1978 Pontiac Ventura, Phoenix
More Like This
11 Inch GM Brake Rotor with Ford Bolt Pattern
Speedway 10 Inch Hybrid Brake Rotor for Pinto
Speedway Pro-Lite Vented Brake Rotor, 11.75 x .81 Inch
Replacement 11-5/8 Rear Brake Rotor for GM
Front Polished Stainless Steel Replacement Brake Rotor, 1/4 x 10 Inch
Speedway Replacement 11-1/4 Inch Rear Brake Rotor
Replacement Carbon Steel Brake Rotors
Emergency Brake Replacement Rotor
Stainless Steel Drilled Brake Rotor for Spindle Mount Wheel
Mustang II Disc Brake Rotor, 5 on 4-1/2 Inch
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
We offer a guide to follow when selecting a new set of brake pads for your race car. It's important to know the friction quality and pad size before selecting a new set of racing pads.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Heath finally gets the opportunity to work on rear disc brakes. He explains some things that went great during this project, and not so great. Find out what the advantages and disadvantages are of running disc brakes.