Sparco 001253 Superleggera RB10 Racing Shoes
FIA 8856/2000 Safety Rating, Unisex Gender, Adult Age Group, Black, Lace Shoe Closure Style
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Superleggera RB-10 is the ultimate ultra-light weight driving shoe. It was designed for the top level professional teams looking to save weight in every possible way. The Supperleggera RB-10 is 40% lighter than a standard racing shoe by using a combination of suede, leather, and light weight fabric. This combination provides an extremely comfortable fit, high breathability, and unsurpassed protection. The ultra-thin, oil-resistant, and anti-static sole offers comfort and greater pedal sensitivity. The Superleggera has a Texcon inner sole with Bayer anti-bacterial treatment.
- Extremely ultra-light weight fabric and suede construction
- Highly breathable upper
- Texcon anatomical insole with Bayer Anti-bacterial treatment
- Ultrathin anti-static, oil and fuel resistant sole
- Water resistant leather treatment
- Available in Black, sizes 38-48
- FIA 8856-2000 homologated
Sizing Guide (GIF)
More Like This
SPARCO GAMMA KB4 KART SHOE
Sparco 001272010N Wide-Toe Racing Shoes, Black, 10
SPARCO OMEGA KB6 KART SHOE
Alpinestar 2015 SP Midtop Leather Racing Shoes
Sparco Cross RB-7 Racing Shoes
Simpson Stealth Racing Shoes
Alpinestars Tech 1-T SFI/FIA Racing Shoes, Nomex Lining, Black Size 8
Finishline Leather High Top Racing Suit Driver Shoes SFI 3.5/5
G-FORCE 236 Pro Series Racing Shoes
Speedway Single Layer High-top Racing Shoes, SFI 3.3/5
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.