Garage Sale - Walker B-Z-498-1 Z-Series 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale price because it was damaged in shipping. There is damage to the lower neck and top tank. It is also covered in foam from previous packing. Please see photos for more detail.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Works with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells
- 4-row copper core w/ brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style B
Notes1/8" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. 1.50" wide mounting feet on both sides.
More Like This
Walker Z-498-1 Z-Series 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker B-Z-498-1 Z-Series 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker Z-Ac498-1 Z-Series 33-34 Ford Radiator & Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker B-Z-Ac494-1 Z-Series 1936 Ford Radiator & Condenser-Ford Engine
Walker C-Ac498-1 Cobra 1933-1934 Ford Radiator, Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker C-498-1 CMC Cobra 1934 Street Beast Radiator
Walker B-C-498-1 Cobra 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker Z-Ac494-1 Z-Series 36 Ford Radiator & AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
6 Inch Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Aluminum Radiator
Walker B-Z-494-1 Z-Series 1936 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine