World Sportsman II Small Block Chevy Iron Heads, Angle Plug
The industry’s most popular true high performance cast iron cylinder head has been continuously improved since its introduction over 20 years ago. With 200cc intake and 69cc exhaust ports, World’s Sportsman II cylinder heads offer 30-70 horsepower gains over OEM cast iron heads, yet are 50-state emissions legal.
- Bolt on from 30 to 70 additional H.P. (Dyno Proven)
- Combustion chambers available in 64cc
- Available with either angle, or straight spark plugs
- 200cc intake runners
- Fully machined rocker cover rails
- Higher, wider, raised roof intake runner with improved short turn radius
824-1112 Instructions (PDF)
Please specify cam lift in comments section when ordering heads.
Assembled heads are built to order.
Item DetailsAngle Plug, 64cc Chambers
Wissota Approved #1115
- Recommended spark plug is a 14mm-5/8", .460" reach with a tapered seat.
- Head Flow @ .600 Lift
245 intake, 165 exhaust (Super Flow 1050)
260 intake, 176 exhaust (Super Flow 600)
All heads flowed with a standard .750" intake plate, without exhaust tube, and 28" of water.
- Casting ID Number: I-037
- Material: High density cast iron
- Valve Seats: Intake (integral), exhaust (hardened)
- Valve Guides: Integral cast iron
- Spring Seats: Machined for 1.560" and 1.250"
- Valve Diameter: 2.020"" intake, 1.600" exhaust (11/32" stem)
- Rocker Arm Studs: Screw-in style
- Rocker Arms: 1.5 ratio (use of 1.6 ratio will require elongation of pushrod holes)
- Intake Runner: 200cc, standard port location
- Exhaust Ports: 69cc, standard location
- Combustion Chamber: 64cc, straight or angled plug orientation
- Spark Plug: 14mm 5/8" .460" reach tapered style
- Valve Job: Multi-angle intake and radiused exhaust
- Valve Cover Rail: Raised w/ perimeter and center bolt pattern
- Valve Angle: Stock 23°
- Accessory Bolt Holes: Stock
What's In The KitEach kit from Speedway Motors is carefully packaged and delivered right to your door. Below is a list of all the items you should expect to receive when you order this kit. Some of these items may also be available for sale individually if you're here looking for replacement parts.
More Like This
Dart 10310010P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Angle, 200cc/64cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 200cc/64cc
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 200cc/49cc
Dart 127322 SHP 200CC Assembled Engine Cylinder Head-Small Block Chevy
Dart 127311 SHP 200CC Bare Engine Cylinder Head, Straight, S/B Chevy
Dart Iron Eagle Assembled Chevy Heads, Angle Plug, 215cc/64cc
World Sportsman II Small Block Chevy Iron Heads, Straight Plug
Dart 10310010PF Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, 200cc/49cc
Flo-Tek 101500 Bare S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Angle Plug
Dart 10510020P Iron Eagle Bare Chevy Cylinder Head, Angle, 215cc/64cc
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.