Check out this complete brake package for '49-'54 Chevy car spindles. These kits feature aluminum hubs, solid steel rotors, 4-piston aluminum calipers, bearings, seals, steel brackets, and all necessary hardware. Hubs are drilled for both 5 x 4.5" and 5 x 4.75" bolt patterns.
- Forged Dynalite four-piston calipers - black finish
- Polymatrix D brake pads
- .35" wide x 10-3/4" diameter solid steel rotors - black finish
- Caliper has a 1/8" NPT inlet
835-140151 Instructions (PDF)
- If using steel wheels with this kit, you will also need to purchase (2) steel shims part 835-3007500. These shims will prevent steel wheelsfrom galling the aluminum hub.
- When using this kit with a tube axle, you must use flat steering arms. 15" minimum wheel diameter for all kits.