Cold drawn rim halves made from proprietary aluminum alloy. Lighter and stronger. Exclusive "roll forged" rim lip increases bead seat. Strength keeps rim ridged and round. Forged coined lug holes - dual patterned for longevity and durability.
- Features light weight and ultra high strength .155" 6061-T6 aluminum alloy rim shell
- Exclusive "Roll Forged" rim lip increases bead seat strength - keeps rim shell rigid and round on the roughest racing surfaces
- Integral Ultra Tab Mud Cover eliminates the added weight of a Bead-Loc ring
- Innter Bead-Loc ring 100% CNC machined from forged 6061-T6
- Coined lugh holes for durability
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article. Racing Wheel Principles.
With cover, 15" x 14", 5" B/S