Weld Racing Wide 5 XL 15 x 14 Wheel w/ Cover, Non Beadlock, 5 Inch B/S
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Weld Racing to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 8155595405 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Cold drawn rim halves made from proprietary aluminum alloy. Lighter and stronger. Exclusive "roll forged" rim lip increases bead seat. Strength keeps rim ridged and round. Forged coined lug holes - dual patterned for longevity and durability.
- Features light weight and ultra high strength .155" 6061-T6 aluminum alloy rim shell
- Exclusive "Roll Forged" rim lip increases bead seat strength - keeps rim shell rigid and round on the roughest racing surfaces
- Integral Ultra Tab Mud Cover eliminates the added weight of a Bead-Loc ring
- Innter Bead-Loc ring 100% CNC machined from forged 6061-T6
- Coined lugh holes for durability
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article. Racing Wheel Principles.
With cover, 15" x 14", 5" B/S
More Like This
Weld Racing Wide 5 XL 15 x 14 Wheel, Non Beadlock, 5 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing Wide 5 XL 15 x 14 Wheel, Non Beadlock, 4 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing 571-5455-6 Wide 5 HS 15 x 14 Inch Wheel, Beadlock w/Cover
Weld Racing 559-5454-6 Wide 5XL 15 x 14 Inch Wheel, Beadlock w/Cover
Weld Racing Wide 5 XL 15 x 12 Wheel, Non Beadlock, 3 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing Wide 5 XL 15 x 12 Wheel, Non Beadlock, 5 Inch Backspace
Weld Racing Wide 5 XL 15 x 12 Wheel, Non Beadlock, 4 Inch Backspace
Bassett Pony-Mini Stock 13 Inch Wheel - 13x7, 4 on 4 1/4, Black
Speedway IMCA Approved 15 Inch Wheel 15x8, 5 on 4-1/2, Non-Beadlock
Speedway IMCA 15 Inch Wheel 15x8, 5 on 4-3/4 Inch, Non-Beadlock
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
by TimTim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.