Weight Jack Bolt, Coarse Thread, 1 Inch Diameter, 4 Inch Long
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
- Replacement weight jack bolt
- 1" diameter, coarse thread
- Cad plated for corrosion resistance
- 4" overall length
- 3" thread length
- Includes a hole at the bottom for a cotter pin
Item Details1" diameter 4" long
This product has no reviews.
0 questions : 0 answers
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Weld-In Weight Jack Nuts w/ Grease Zerk, Coarse ThreadMore InfoCompare
Wehrs Machine WM4910S Weight Jack Steel Jam Nuts, 1 Inch Coarse, Set/4Price: $39.99More InfoCompare
Steel Hex Jam Nuts, 1 Inch Weight Jack Bolt, Zinc PlatedMore InfoCompare
Speedway 11 Inch Weight Jack BoltPrice: $15.99More InfoCompare
Weld-In Weight Jack Nuts w/ Grease Zerk, Coarse Thread
- Replacement nut for weight jack bolts
- Available for 1" or 1-1/8" diameter coarse thread bolts
- Includes grease zerk
Wehrs Machine WM4910S Weight Jack Steel Jam Nuts, 1 Inch Coarse, Set/4
Wehrs Machine jam nuts for weight jacks provide a little piece of mind. Lightweight steel design instead of a heavier hex nut. Fits 1" coarse threads.
Steel Hex Jam Nuts, 1 Inch Weight Jack Bolt, Zinc Plated
These grade A jam nuts are often used to lock or "jam" something in place without clamping against another object. Jam Nuts are typically low profile compared to a standard nut. Zinc plating, retards the corrosion rate in a normal atmosphere.
- 1" Diameter
- 8 RH coarse thread
- .547 thick
- Zinc finish
- 1-1/2" wrench size
- Specification: ANSI B18.2.2
Speedway 11 Inch Weight Jack Bolt
These weight jack bolts are precisely cut for quick adjustment. They are made of durable steel to withstand track conditions and feature coarse threading for easy adjustment during a quick change on the track.
- Zinc plated steel
- 1"-8 coarse thread
- 11" overall length, 10" thread length
- Top is relieved for 1/2" ratchet drive
- Bottom is drilled and tapped 1/4"-20 to allow spring cup to be affixed to jack bolt