Weight Jack Bolt, Coarse Thread, 1 Inch Diameter, 4 Inch Long
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
- Replacement weight jack bolt
- 1" diameter, coarse thread
- Cad plated for corrosion resistance
- 4" overall length
- 3" thread length
- Includes a hole at the bottom for a cotter pin
Item Details1" diameter 4" long
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Weld-In Weight Jack Nuts w/ Grease Zerk, Coarse ThreadMore Info
Wehrs Machine WM4910S Weight Jack Steel Jam Nuts, 1 Inch Coarse, Set/4Price: $39.99More Info
Steel Hex Jam Nuts, 1 Inch Weight Jack Bolt, Zinc PlatedMore Info
Speedway 11 Inch Weight Jack BoltPrice: $15.99More Info
- Replacement nut for weight jack bolts
- Available for 1" or 1-1/8" diameter coarse thread bolts
- Includes grease zerk
Wehrs Machine jam nuts for weight jacks provide a little piece of mind. Lightweight steel design instead of a heavier hex nut. Fits 1" coarse threads.
These grade A jam nuts are often used to lock or "jam" something in place without clamping against another object. Jam Nuts are typically low profile compared to a standard nut. Zinc plating, retards the corrosion rate in a normal atmosphere.
- 1" Diameter
- 8 RH coarse thread
- .547 thick
- Zinc finish
- 1-1/2" wrench size
- Specification: ANSI B18.2.2
These weight jack bolts are precisely cut for quick adjustment. They are made of durable steel to withstand track conditions and feature coarse threading for easy adjustment during a quick change on the track.
- Zinc plated steel
- 1"-8 coarse thread
- 11" overall length, 10" thread length
- Top is relieved for 1/2" ratchet drive
- Bottom is drilled and tapped 1/4"-20 to allow spring cup to be affixed to jack bolt