Walker Z-491-2-FH Flathead V8 1932 Ford Radiator
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (4)
What's in the Box
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with bored, high compression, and supercharged Flathead engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Works with original, reproduction steel, or fiberglass grille shells.
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install
- Top Inlet: Left and Right (1-3/4")
- Bottom Outlet: Left and Right (1-3/4")
- Use Walker Fan Shroud Style C
- Overall top to bottom is 27” and side to side is 17 ¼”.
- Grille shell mounting tabs extend outward past this dimension. 2-3/4" thick
- External transmission cooler required when necessary as radiator does not include internal cooler
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.