Walker C-498-1 CMC Cobra 1934 Street Beast Radiator
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Walker Cobra Series radiators boast a relatively thin, but efficient, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with mild Small Block engines with stock or low compression ratios. Each radiator is built for a direct fit into your '34 Street Beast Coupe or Cabriolet grille shell and includes heavy gauge steel side brackets and standard mounting holes pre-stamped. Plus, all radiators feature a built-in oil cooler for use with automatic transmissions.
- Copper core w/ 1-piece brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 17 fins per inch of height
- Heavy duty 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
- Simple bolt-in install
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
WarrantiesWalker is now extending their warranty on all Cobra Series radiators to a full ten years, affecting all Cobra Series units manufactured after January 1, 2007.
You may also be interested in:
Red Line 80204 Water Wetter Coolant AdditiveMore Info
13 Inch Stainless Steel Expansion TankMore Info
Flexible Radiator Hose Kit, 12 InchMore Info
Chrome Curved Blade Electric FanMore Info
Round Chrome Radiator Pressure Cap, 15 LbsMore Info
Red Line Water Wetter Super Coolant additive is a unique wetting agent which reduces coolant temperatures by as much as 20° F. This is a liquid coolant treatment product which is designed to be added to solutions of antifreeze and water to help improve the heat transfer properties of glycol-based antifreeze. This liquid product can be used to provide rust and corrosion protection in plain water for racing engines, which provides much better heat transfer properties than glycol-based antifreeze. Improves the ability of coolant to wet heat transfer surfaces by 50%.
- Reduces or eliminates bubbles that form on hot metal surfaces to reduce coolant temperatures by up to 20°
- Superior heat transfer properties compared to glycol-based antifreeze
- Compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOL and long-life versions) to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems
- Improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperature
- Designed for use with all modern aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze cooling systems
- Cleans and lubricates water pump seals
- Reduces cavitation and complexes with hard water to reduce scaling
- Does not lower cooling system below the thermostatically-controlled temperature
- 12 fl. oz. bottle treats 12-20 quarts
Water Wetter Tech Info (PDF)
Learn more about how cooling systems work with proper coolant mixture and additives by reading our tech article. Cooling System Principles.
2" outside diameter, 1⁄4" O.D. nipples - works with any radiator. Stops loss of coolant and prevents pulling air into system when cooling off. Polished stainless steel expansion reservoir tank with screw-on cap.
- Heavy wall construction
- Billet screw in cap
- Clear neoprene seal
911-02213 Instructions (PDF)
Flexible stainless steel hose will fit all applications. Unique design is non-corrosive and dissipates heat. Choose from chrome aluminum or polished aluminum ends.
- One 1-3/4" diameter hose
- Two aluminum end cap covers
- Two rubber coolant hose sleeve adapters, 1-3/4" I.D.
- Two 1-1/4" I.D. rubber reducers
- Two 1-1/2" I.D. rubber reducers
- Four hose clamps
You've spent time and money to make things look good under the hood, but you still have that ugly old fan. These chrome beauties are the finishing touch you need under your hood. These fans are reversible, so they can be used in front of or behind the radiator. The blade must be reversed when switching from one style to the other. Mounting kit sold separate.
- Beautiful chrome finish
- Molded plastic material
- Can be used as either a pusher or puller type
- Choose between:
- 12" 1500 CFM
- 14" 1700 CFM
- 16" 2100 CFM
- Mounting kit sold separate
Note: Will require a relay to keep from burning up the switch. Relay NOT included.
Learn more about the importance of using a fan and shroud with our radiators by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Pressure caps for radiators featuring 15-pound capacity. Chrome finish.
- 2-3/8" O.D. of cap top
- 2-1/4" I.D. of cap top
- Will fit a standard radiator neck
- Sealing surface (which sits inside the neck) is 1-1/2" O.D.
- Cap sides are 7/16" tall
Learn more about cooling systems, how to choose the proper pressure cap, and how they work by reading our tech article. Cooling System Principles.