U.S. Brake Straight Vane Rotor, 12.19 x 1.25 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
U.S. Brake's disc brake rotors set the pace for design, quality and performance. Special designed materials, enhanced computer imagery and design, as well as extensive lab and track testing have yielded a superior brake rotor. All U.S. Brake rotors have been optimized for strength, weight, and heat dissipation ability to meet the demands of the serious racer.
- Premium grade alloys for superb thermal shock stability
- Machined and blanchard ground to assure precise flatness
- Precise vane placement for high volume cooling
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 6640103 Pillar Vane Flat Rotor, 1.25 Inch, 12.19 Inch Diameter$54.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
AFCO continues the commitment to bring new and innovative components to the racing community. Pillar vane brake rotors are engineered to provide superior strength, reduce rotor weight and run cooler. At the heart of the rotor, each pillar is diamond shaped providing brake pad surface stability as well as reducing rotating weight over rotors of similar strength. Racers will take note of reduced weight when compared to rotors of similar strength. Reduced rotating weight means reduced lap times. When brake performance is discussed, AFCO is the bottom line.
- Designed using premium grade alloys for superb thermal shock stability
- Machined and double disc ground to assure precise flatness
- Precise pillar placement for high volume cooling
- Premium center - split castings reduce stress risers
- Rotationally machined balanced - CNC
- More brake pad surface support (pillars) to prevent rotor cupping
- Strength of an 80 vane rotor with the weight savings of a 32 vane rotor
- Machine balanced to reduce vibration
- Increased cooling capacity
- Proven by top racers to improve the brake system
- 1.25" thick
- 7" bolt circle
- 12.19" diameter
- Weighs 10.9 lbs
- IMCA approved