TCI 600-6570-56 Under-Floor Power Brake / Hydraulic Clutch Assembly
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Want to put a manual transmission in your street rod? These universal pedal assemblies offer a clean, simple way to mount your brake master cylinder and hydraulic clutch master cylinder to the frame, under the floor. Kits include a bracket and pedals, plus new brake and clutch master cylinders. Power brake kit has a 7” brake booster and matching master cylinder.
- Overall length from front of pedal arm to back of master cylinder is 25-1/2"
- Overall width from frame rail to right side of booster is 11-1/8"
- Height from top of pedal assembly to bottom of booster is 6-3/4"
- Top of pedal assembly to center of pedal pad mounting hole is 8-1/2"
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
NotesClutch master cylinder fitting is 3/8"-24 IFM. Brake master cylinder fittings are 1/2"-20 IFM and 9/16"-18 IFM.
More Like This
TCI 600-6571-56 Under-Floor Manual Brake / Hydraulic Clutch Assembly
Universal Stainless Sleeved Brake Pedal Assembly
1933-1934 Ford Frame Master Cylinder & Frame Rail Mount
Under-Dash Brake Pedal Assembly, Single Diaphragm
Universal Brake Pedal/7 Inch Power Booster/1 Inch Master Cylinder Unit
Under-Dash Brake Pedal Assembly, Dual Diaphragm
Universal Standard Brake Pedal Assembly, T-Bucket