Two 9 Super 7 Carbs on a Sharp Intake, 1932-1948
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
- This product is discontinued.
- Item 9251020 is made to order. We will ship it from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
What's in the Box
This kit uses the Sharp '32-'48 Flathead Ford intake with Speedway's 9 Super 7 carbs. It includes two carbs, the intake, air cleaners, linkage kit, fuel block, fittings and red fuel line. Assembly required.9 Super 7 Carb Linkage Kit Instructions (pdf)
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Stromberg Air Cleaner Spacers, 2-5/8 Inch$14.99More InfoCompare
Lokar TRP-4006 Stainless 3 Bolt Carb Throttle Cable Mounting Bracket$60.95More InfoCompare
These aluminum air cleaner spacers are specifically designed to work with Stromberg carburetors. They fit 2-5/8" diameter carbs and come in three different heights to fit your preference.
- Fits 2-5/8" neck carbs
- Choose from 1", 2" or 3" height
- Precision machined aluminum
- Add another dimension to your multi-carb setup
Designed to be used with early 3 bolt carburetors like the Stromberg 97, and 94’s. They will also work on current replacement carburetors like the Speedway Motors 9 Super 7’s, and Edelbrock 94’s. In Stainless steel with throttle return springs.
- Fits most early carbs with 3 bolt mounting flange
- Stainless Steel
- With throttle return springs