Tru-Ram® Small Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Unpolished Stainless
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The hobby was amazed by the design, quality and performance of our Small Block Chevy cast iron Tru-Ram®® exhaust manifolds. Little did everyone know 'Speedy' Bill had more up his sleeve. These investment cast stainless steel ram horn manifolds feature an as-cast, unpolished finish for a distinctive look. Enjoy the performance of tube-headers with the nostalgic look of the ram horn, along with the low maitenance characteristics that stainless steel provides!
- Provides a tight-fit to minimize steering and clearance issues
- Same performance as tube headers with classic ram horn styling
- Offers a distinctive look
- Fits most round port SBC cylinder heads
- Works with most straight or angle plug heads
- 2-1/2" collector size
- Includes stainless mounting hardware and gaskets
- These do not clear the steering box on 1935-1940 Fords or 1955-1957 Chevy cars.
The exhaust port size is square and large enough for most round port heads. It measures 1.375" x 1.375" and should be sufficient for most small block cylinder heads. Variation in location of spark plugs on aftermarket heads makes it impossible to verify that the Tru-Ram® will fit all heads on the market, but it will clear most straight and angle plug heads.
- 3-1/2" from cylinder head surface to outside point
- 3-1/2" from manifold bolt center to top of header
- 5-1/2" from manifold bolt center to bottom of collector
- Exhaust ports are a square configuration just under 1.375" wide and tall
More Like This
Tru-Ram® Small Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Polished Stainless
Tru-Ram® Small Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Cast Iron
Corvette Style 2-1/2 Inch Ram Horn Exhaust Manifold
Smoothie Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds, Small Block Chevy, Raw
Tru-Ram® Big Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Polished
Tru-Ram® Big Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Unpolished
Tru-Ram® LS Exhaust Manifolds, Polished
Tru-Ram® LS1 Exhaust Manifolds, Unpolished
Tru-Ram Cast Iron Ford Y-Block V8 Exhaust Manifolds
Hooker Headers 8501HKR LS Cast Iron Exhaust Manifolds
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.