Tru-Ram® Small Block Chevy Exhaust Manifolds, Unpolished Stainless
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (23)
What's in the Box
The hobby was amazed by the design, quality and performance of our Small Block Chevy cast iron Tru-Ram®® exhaust manifolds. Little did everyone know 'Speedy' Bill had more up his sleeve. These investment cast stainless steel ram horn manifolds feature an as-cast, unpolished finish for a distinctive look. Enjoy the performance of tube-headers with the nostalgic look of the ram horn, along with the low maitenance characteristics that stainless steel provides!
- Provides a tight-fit to minimize steering and clearance issues
- Same performance as tube headers with classic ram horn styling
- Offers a distinctive look
- Fits most round port SBC cylinder heads
- Works with most straight or angle plug heads
- 2-1/2" collector size
- Includes stainless mounting hardware and gaskets
- These do not clear the steering box on 1935-1940 Fords or 1955-1957 Chevy cars.
The exhaust port size is square and large enough for most round port heads. It measures 1.375" x 1.375" and should be sufficient for most small block cylinder heads. Variation in location of spark plugs on aftermarket heads makes it impossible to verify that the Tru-Ram® will fit all heads on the market, but it will clear most straight and angle plug heads.
- 3-1/2" from cylinder head surface to outside point
- 3-1/2" from manifold bolt center to top of header
- 5-1/2" from manifold bolt center to bottom of collector
- Exhaust ports are a square configuration just under 1.375" wide and tall