Steer Clear Steering Box Drop, Polished Finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Finally, a solution to the age old steering column/pedals problem. This nifty box provides unlimited options for steering shaft clearance so a high performance engine and headers will fit. Allows you to safely reposition the steering column higher, giving you more room for your feet and pedals.
- Chain driven action
- Improved road feel versus typical U-joint setups
- Mounts on the inside or outside of your firewall
- Four reinforced through-holes assure a strong, secure installation
- Uses common 3/4"-36 spline U-joints and couplers
Available in 8", 10", 12", 14" or 16" offsets.
2006 Best Engineered New Product at SEMA
- 4-1/2" wide
- 1-1/2" thick (less shafts)
- 4" longer than the offset
- Uses common 3/4"-36 spline u-joints and couplers
WarrantiesThis product carries a lifetime guarantee to be free of defects in material and workmanship by the manufacturer, Wizard Fabrication.
More Like This
Steer Clear Steering Box Drop, Brushed Finish
Sweet Mfg. 301-30235 Power Steering Servo, .235 Lite-Medium
1964-88 GM Power Steering Box, 3/4 Inch 30-Spline Input
Speedway 1955-57 Chevy Car Power Steering Box
KSE Racing Products KSGEN2L-3462 Gen II Midget Half Box
Flaming River FR1540 Mopar Manual Steering Boxes
KSE Racing KSGNE2L-5852 Gen II Half Box Steering Unit, 18 Inch Output
Sweet Mfg. 301-30250 Power Steering Servo, .250 Medium
Flaming River FR1497Q 1964-66 Mustang Manual Steering Box
Speedway Vega Cross Steering Gear Box