Speedway Stump Puller Flathead V8 Starter, Manual Trans.
Speedway has you covered if you need a "stump puller" starter for your Flathead Ford V8. Our gear reduction starter is built using all new components and cranks out 200 ft./lbs. of torque. It bolts to the original mounting points on 1932-1953 engines with manual trannys & steel flywheels.
- Small, compact size provides additional clearance
- Bolts to original mounting points
- For use with USA-made flathead Ford V8 blocks with steel, manual shift flywheels
- Delivers 200 ft/lbs of force
- 4.4:1 Gear Reduction Ratio
- Cranking Power For up to 18:1 Compression
- Drive Depth: 1.562" (from the mounting flange to the tip of the drive fully extended)
- Fits 1932-1953 USA-made flathead Ford V8s using a steel manual-shift flywheel
- Will NOT work with our Aluminum (56052700 & 91015625) or Steel/Aluminum (91015624) flywheel on a '48 or older Flathead.
NotesIf header clearance is an issue, starter can be mounted upside down, it won’t hang down too far, and the starter cable hookup point can still be accessed on the back side.
More Like This
Powermaster 9504 Ford 289-351 XS Torque Starter
Speedway Chevy Lightweight Starter, 1.0 kW
Tuff Stuff Super-Lite Chevy Starter
Compact Starter Clutch Assembly
Proform 66271 Small Block Ford Mini Starter, 1.4 kW, M/T
Powermaster 9100 PowerMax Mini Starter, Chevy
Powermaster 9503 XS Torque Starter, Small Block Ford, 157 Tooth
Powermaster 9605 Mastertorque Starter, Big Block Ford
Powermaster 9612 Mastertorque Starter, Chevy, 168 Tooth
Powermaster 9580 XS Torque Starter, 2300cc 4 Cylinder Ford