Speedway Stock 302 Ford Oil Pump
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
You may also be interested in:
Fram HP1 High Performance Racing Oil Filter, FordPrice: $11.99More Info
Hy-Lube Small Block Ford Remote Oil Filter AdapterPrice: $94.99More Info
Speedway High Volume 302 Ford Oil PumpPrice: $39.99More Info
Ford Racing M-6605-B302 High Strength 302 Ford Oil Pump Drive ShaftPrice: $24.99More Info
Fram Racing oil filters have a heavy-duty steel body construction to resist high pressure surges and external impact. Rated at 10 GPM with a maximum 200 psi operating pressure. The HP1 has a pressure relief valve and a 25 micron rating.
- Low-restriction racing media designed for high oil flow
- Spiral-shaped center tube to provide protection against collapse
- Heavy gauge steel tapping plate to withstand high pressure flexing
- Screen-over bypass valve to provide additional protection against larger contaminants
- Relief valve developed uniquely for high oil flow racing conditions
This Hy-Lube oil filter block adapter allows you to easily convert to a remote oil filter, cooler or plumb a dry sump. Replaces stock oil filter on Small Block Ford.
- 360° rotation allows for easy oil line installation
- CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum
- O-ring sealed on both the threaded fitting and mounting surface
- AN 12 male fitting with 3/4"-16 I.D. thread on opposite end
Our High Volume oil pumps are designed to handle the stress and RPMs of the racing environment, so be sure your high performance Ford 302 V8 is equipped with this quality piece.
Driveshaft for 302 Ford oil pumps.