Speedway S/B Chevy 130 GPH Super Racing Fuel Pump
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Fits Small Block Chevy 283-400 engines. Has 1/2" NPT inlet/outlet spaced 180° apart.
- Heavy-duty, fiber-reinforced diaphragm
- Color-coded springs – matched to O.E. specifications
- Zinc-plated valves for corrosion-resistance
- Zamak alloy casting for durability and corrosion-resistance
- Zytel® spring retainer for smoother, quieter operation
- Heat-treated rocker arms
- 100% factory tested for assurance of quality
- Made in the USA
Item DetailsFuel pressure regulator required.
You may also be interested in:
Holley 12-327-13 Small Block Chevy Racing Mechanical Fuel Pump-130 GPH$104.99Price: $97.99More Info
Moroso 65750 Lightweight Fuel Pump PushrodMore Info
Holley 12-704 Big Port Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, 4.5-9 PSI$104.99Price: $99.99More Info
Professional Products 10651 Powerflow 2-Port Fuel Regulator, 4.5-9 PSIPrice: $69.99More Info
If you are looking for a high flow fuel pump you can depend on night after night, this is it! Holley's high output, heavy duty mechanical fuel pumps are constructed of rugged materials and feature fuel body castings that can be rotated to accommodate various plumbing situations. 3/8" NPT inlet and outlet.
For use with gasoline only. NOT for use with alcohol.
- High output fuel flow
- Heavy duty construction for continuous high RPM performance
- Six high flow valves ensure adequate and continuous fuel flow
- Extra beefy steel rocker arm to help withstand severe race usage
- Inlet & outlet tapped for 3/8" NPT
Holley Pump Tech Info (PDF)
This lightweight fuel pump push rod helps prevent fuel pump arm float at high RPM and subsequent fuel starvation. Fits both Small Block Chevy (SBC) and Big Block Chevy (BBC).
- For use in Drag, Oval Track and Street-Performance applications
This universal fuel regulator regulates pressure from 4-1/2 to 9 PSI. This fuel pump regulator has one 1/2" NPT inlet and two 1/2" NPT outlet ports. Works with low pressure carbureted systems and as an alcohol fuel regulator.
- Includes mounting hardware and AN style fittings
- Alcohol compatible
- .437" (7/16") restriction
425-12704 Instructions (PDF)
The Powerflow is a terrific all-around fuel pressure regulator for carbureted applications. This adjustable fuel pressure regulator is suitable for use with one dual inlet carb or two single inlet carbs on applications up to 650 HP. For higher HP, use two fuel pump regulators.
- For one carb with a dual inlet or two carbs with single inlets
- Good for up to 650 HP and 150 GPH on gas or alcohol
- One 1/2" NPT inlet port
- Two 3/8" NPT outlet ports
- Adjustable from 4.5-9 PSI