Speedway Radiator 19 Tall 26 Wide (Chevy) (G-Sale)
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for No Brand Assigned to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 917347-26GS is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Speedway’s line of radiators makes it easy for budget-minded racers to get a professional-quality aluminum racing radiator. These radiators feature furnace-brazed construction, two rows of large 1" aluminum tubes, billet filler necks and a maximum number of fins per inch for great heat transfer. They are not available with transmission coolers and they do not come with mounting brackets.
These Chevy-style radiators have driver’s side upper inlets, passenger side lower outlets.
The lower outlet on this one has been hit and is now out of round.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
More Like This
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
1964-66 Mustang Radiator - Opposing Water Necks
Walker C-487-1 Cobra 1928-1929 Ford Model A Radiator for Chevy Engine