Speedway Electric Fuel Pump, Blue
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
You may also be interested in:
Holley 12-802-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Fuel Pump with Regulator$154.99More Info
Aeromotive 11203 SS Series Red High Output Billet Fuel PumpMore Info
Longacre 43600 Low Pressure Shut-Off SwitchMore Info
Holley's Blue electric fuel pump with regulator is a max-pressure performance pump for gas applications only. The pressure is preset at 14 psi and the free capacity is 110 gph. It flows 70 gph while maintaining 9 psi. Regulator 427-12803 is supplied. Has a 3/8" NPT inlet/outlet.
- Tumble polished billet look
- New lower housing casting for enhanced fuel flow
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Distinctive "Blue" logo
- Flows 110 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 88 GPH at 9 PSI
- Maximum pressure is 14 PSI
- Includes fuel pressure regulator
- Motor draws only 3 amps current
- 7-1/2 amp fuse recommended
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 14 PSI)
- Rotor/Vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 3 lbs.
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- NOT compativle with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of a safety shut-off switch recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- 3/8 NP intlet/outlet
Fuel Pump Tech Info (PDF)
This is the new standard in 12-volt electric fuel pumps. This high flow fuel pump boasts a high-quality billet aluminum body and pumping mechanism that feature Aeromotive's proprietary composite rotors, stainless steel vanes and precious-ground, heat-treated steel plates.
The red version is for street/strip or mild racing applications and flows more than 140 GPH with 18-20 psi of pressure and will need an external regulator.
Has a polished body that looks great on any street rod or race car.
- P/N 910-11203 features 3/8” NPT inlet and outlet ports.
- Perfect for use with a Bypass Regulator (P/N 910-12804).
- Fuel flow exceeds 140 GPH at 13.5 volts.
- Pump provides 14 PSI fuel pressure – perfect for cars that leave hard.
- Pumping mechanism features our proprietary composite rotor, stainless steel vanes and precision ground, heat treated steel plates.
- Ideal for dedicated nitrous delivery.
- Alcohol compatible.
- Low current draw. (under 5 amps)
This automatic shut-off switch shuts off the ignition or an electric fuel pump when pressure drops below 12 psi. Prevents engine damage, helps prevent fires, and keeps the motor from starting until oil-pressure rises. Should be used with a momentary bypass switch (913-64381).