Leave it to Speedway Motors to offer you a professional quality aluminum racing radiator at an affordable price. This double pass radiator works well for oval track racing applications where maximum efficiency is needed. The double pass design offers a 5 to 20 degree coolant temperature drop versus a standard, single pass radiator with equal core size.
This double pass radiator features 100% all-aluminum construction. The furnace-brazed core increases durability compared to other radiators with epoxy-glued or crimped-gasket sealing methods. Two rows of 1 inch aluminum tubes allows this radiator to out cool a similarly sized radiator with five rows of copper tubes. A rugged billet aluminum filler neck with screw-in bleed is also included.
This radiator is designed for Chevy applications with both water necks on the passenger side. The upper inlet measures 1-1/2 inches outside diameter and the lower outlet measures 1-3/4 inches outside diameter. The radiator is available in 22", 24", 26", 28", or 31" widths, including the end tanks. All sizes are 19 inches tall.
- All-aluminum, furnace-brazed construction
- No epoxy, glue or crimped in gaskets
- Maximum amount of fins per inch allows greater heat transfer
- Two rows of 1" aluminum tubes (out cools five rows of copper)
- Billet aluminum filler neck
- Available in 22", 24", 26", 28", or 31" width (measurements include tanks)
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.