Speedway 1966-80 Mopar Aluminum Radiator
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
These all aluminum radiators are a direct replacement for 1966-1980 Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth passenger cars. This superior crossflow design radiator features two rows of 1" tubes, all welded construction and includes a built-in transmission cooler.
Fan and shroud assemblies available at right.NOTE: Applications are for reference only and you need to measure your existing radiator for proper dimensions.
- Overall Radiator Dimensions: 25-3/8" x 18-5/8" x 2-1/4" (including tanks)
- Mount brackets extend 1-1/2" beyond tank on each side
- Overall Thickness: 3" (at tank)
- Inlet: 1-1/2"
- Outlet: 1-3/4"
- Sensor Port: 1/8" NPT
- Trans Cooler Location: Drivers side tank
- Trans Cooler Ports: 1/2"-20 (for inverted flare connector)
You may also be interested in:
Stainless Steel Expansion Tank, 3 Inch x 10 InchView$44.99Compare