Speedway 1966-80 Mopar Aluminum Radiator
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
These all aluminum radiators are a direct replacement for 1966-1980 Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth passenger cars. This superior crossflow design radiator features two rows of 1" tubes, all welded construction and includes a built-in transmission cooler.
Fan and shroud assemblies available at right.NOTE: Applications are for reference only and you need to measure your existing radiator for proper dimensions.
- Overall Radiator Dimensions: 25-3/8" x 18-5/8" x 2-1/4" (including tanks)
- Mount brackets extend 1-1/2" beyond tank on each side
- Overall Thickness: 3" (at tank)
- Inlet: 1-1/2"
- Outlet: 1-3/4"
- Sensor Port: 1/8" NPT
- Trans Cooler Location: Drivers side tank
- Trans Cooler Ports: 1/2"-20 (for inverted flare connector)
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Safety Locking Radiator Cap - 28-32 Lbs.Price: $15.99More Info
Stainless Steel Expansion Tank, 3 Inch x 10 InchMore Info
Dual 10 Inch Fan Shroud Combo, 22 W x 17 HPrice: $279.99More Info
Aluminum Fan Shroud Kit for 28 Inch Radiator, Engine Driven FanMore Info
This safety lock cap for radiators is designed for high pressure, 28-32 lbs. Provision to release pressure, taking the danger away from checking your race high pressure system. High pressure cap raises boiling point of water.
Learn more about cooling systems, how to choose the proper pressure cap, and how they work by reading our tech article. Cooling System Principles.
If you run a high compression or blower motor in your hot rod, you will need this tank. The big 3" diameter oversize tank gives you the added capacity needed. Attractive, stainless steel construction. Mounting hardware included.
- Useful anywhere a larger capacity tank is needed
- Use as an overflow tank from the radiator
- Cannot be pressurized
Learn more about cooling with recovery systems and how they work by reading our tech article. Cooling System Principles.
These universal fit aluminum fan shroud kits can be built to fit many applications with a belt-driven fan. The adjustable collar will accommodate 15"-20" fan diameters.
Measures 21-3/4" x 19-1/2" tall x 2-5/8" thick. Works well with Speedway 28" wide radiators
- Made for exact fit of many Muscle Car and Hotrod radiators
- Allows the installer the choice of off center, side-to-side and above the radiator fan positioning
- For crossflow or downflow radiator mounting
- Includes fully-formed shroud of .063" lightweight aircraft aluminum
- 3" trimmable collar
- Adjustable collar; adjusts for 15-20" fan diameters
- Includes all the necessary hardware and mounting instructions
- Shroud made of 14 gauge aluminum
- Measures 21-3/4" wide x 19-1/2" tall x 2-5/8" thick (approximate)
- Fan Ring, 3” x 65”
- Flat tab, 3” x 7”
- Brackets, 90º (6)
- Screws (6)
Learn more about the importance of using a fan and shroud with our radiators by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.