Small Block Ford Steel Roller Tip Rockers
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
If your class or budget does not allow aluminum or stainless roller rocker arms, check out these rockers. Made from 4340 heat treated steel and feature a longer slot to eliminate stud bind issues. Includes nuts and balls.
Rockers accommodate a 5/16" pushrod.
Item DetailsS/B Ford - 1.6 Ratio - 3/8" Stud
You may also be interested in:
Small Block Chevy Steel Guide Plates, 5/16 PushrodsMore Info
Red Line 80312 Engine Assembly Lube, 4 Oz.More Info
Valve Lash Rocker Adjusting Wrench, 9/16 Inch w/ 3/16 and 7/32 In. T-WrenchesMore Info
Screw-In Rocker Studs w/ Jam Nut, 3/8 InchMore Info
Raised guiding area grips pushrods at highest point for stability and strength. Fits stock diameter 5/16" pushrods. Set of 8.
Red Line Oil Assembly Lube is not designed to be the cheapest – it's built to be the best. It has three times greater film-strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide lubricants. Provides excellent rust and corrosion protection. Stays put and supplies a high film strength for protection. Excellent for crankshaft installation. Can be used safely with all metals, including bearings. Can be used with petroleum or synthetic oils.
- Prepares potential wear surface and prevents metal contact before adequate lubrication can be supplied
- Will not plug filters after initial engine start-up, unlike other assembly lubes
- Provides 3x greater film strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide greases
- Excellent rust and corrosion inhibitor, allows for long-term storage
- For use on camshafts, lifters, pushrods, piston skirts, main and rod bearings, and bolt threads
- Do not use on exhaust bolts or other high temperature bolts which require an anti-seize
- Recommended and used by top camshaft and drivetrain manufacturers
Learn why using assembly lube is so important in our tech article, Installing New Hardware.
These valve lash adjusting wrenches make adjustment very easy, cutting the adjusting time in half. Simply position the adjusting handle wrench over the rocker arm lockdown, and drop the appropriate T-handle down through the hole in the wrench--with one hand doing the job of two.
Two part steel tool makes it easy to accurately adjust your rockers. Each tool comes with two T-handle wrenches.
Valve Lash Rocker Adjusting Wrench, 9/16 Inch w/ 3/16 and 7/32 Inch T-Wrenches
Screw-in style stud with jam nut, 7⁄16" features extra long top. Set of 16.