Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These small-block Chevy tight-fit headers are the most universal steel tube shorty headers available. They even fit difficult applications where space is limited. These block hugger headers are a favorite for street rods, as well as many 1950s and 1960s cars and vintage trucks.
- Most tight fit header applications require the use of Accel shorty spark plugs
- Compact design
- Will NOT fit angle plug heads
- Includes reducers, gaskets and bolts
- 1-5/8" primary tubes
- 2-1/2" collector
- Head Flange Thickness: 0.35"
Header Dimensions (JPG)
Chrome Warning: Due to a revised chroming process brought on by recent EPA regulations and high labor costs, todays chrome is not the quality of days gone by. Be Aware: Exhaust components which are chrome plated are now much more susceptible to blueing, blistering, peeling & corrosion. No warranty or returns on chrome exhaust items once them have been installed.
Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled vehicles
Header Dimension Chart (GIF)
- Can be used with most oil filter systems and transmission/starter combinations.
- Will not fit '55-'57 Chevy cars, Camaros, or other modern vehicles which have a crossmember below the engine's center two exhaust ports.
- Will not clear a "clam shell" style motor mount (found on 1973-newer Chevy cars & trucks).
More Like This
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Black Painted
Small Block Chevy Tight Fit Headers, AHC Coated
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
ZZ-4 Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Black Painted
1955-1957 Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, Chrome
Small Block Ford Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Black Painted
Hooker 2301HKR Block Hugger Headers for ZZ4 Crate Motor, Ceramic Coat
Small Block Chevy 1932 Hi-Boy Headers, Chrome
Small Block Chevy Classic T-Bucket Headers, Chrome
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.