Small Block Chevy Low Mount Alternator Bracket, Plain
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A (7)
What's in the Box
These low mount alternator brackets mount common Delco alternators below the frost plug at the left front corner (driver's side) of your small block Chevy using bolt holes next to the timing cover. They are ideal for custom builds, street rods, and tube chassis cars that do not have power steering and work with short ('55-'68 S/B Chevy) water pumps. These brackets will support a standard full-size GM alternator which is sold separately. Includes bracket, bolts and spacers.
- Mounts common Delco alternators below frost plug
- Left front corner (driver's side) of engine
- Bolt holes next to the timing cover
- Includes bracket, bolts and spacers
- small block Chevy
- 1955-1968 short water pumps
Note: Watch for steering box clearance!
- Mounts alternator down beside oil pan, using early front motor mount holes.
- This bracket will NOT work with Speedway's T-bucket kits because the frames are too narrow.
- Not designed for use with standard (stock) engine crossmembers - will require modification to allow clearance.
You may also be interested in:
Small Block Chevy Lower Alternator Bracket, PlainView$19.99Compare
Powermaster 37293 GM 12SI 150 Amp Alternator, ChromeView$179.99Compare
Powermaster 47294 GM 12SI 150 Amp Alternator, NaturalView$154.99Compare
Powermaster 57294 GM 12SI 150 Amp Alternator, BlackView$169.99Compare
Powermaster 17294 GM 12SI 100 Amp Alternator, ChromeView$139.99Compare
Powermaster 27294 GM 12SI 100 Amp Alternator, PolishedView$139.99Compare
Powermaster 7294 GM 12SI 100 Amp Alternator, NaturalView$119.99Compare
Powermaster 67293 GM 12SI 150 Amp Alternator, PolishedView$179.99Compare