Give your small block Chevy full-length header performance in a package that fits within the confines of your 1928-1934 Ford street rod chassis. These headers can be used with nearly any oil filter system or transmission and starter combination. These ceramic coated headers provide superior performance and durability.
- Full-length header performance
- Has an attractive and protective Armor Hot Coating
- Tucks close to engine to allow room inside of narrow frame rails
- Works well with angle-plug heads
- Works with stock steering box and most Vega and Mustang conversions
- Due to variations in manufacturing and the unlimited engine/chassis combos, all dimensions, applications and measurements are approximations only!
Header Specification Chart (GIF)
- Fits standard and Vortec-head S/B Chevy V8s (not D-port, LT-1 or ZZ-4) in 1928-1934 Ford chassis and similar applications.
- Due to variations in manufacturing and the unlimited engine/chassis combos, all dimensions, applications and measurements are approximations only.
Armor Hot Coating (AHC) is a heat resistant, ceramic coating applied to the outside of the header. This coating will reflect heat, which helps retain more heat within the header tube while simultaneously speeding up the exhaust flow. Not only will this coating help you make more horsepower, it also keeps your headers rust-free, looking great, and lasting longer (when properly maintained). If you are looking for a show-quality finish for your headers, this is it! Our AHC will withstand exhaust temperatures of up to 1300Ëš F.
AHC Warning: AHC coatings will burn and be damaged at exhaust temperatures over 1300 degrees. A lean fuel mixture can generate exhaust temperatures exceeding 1700-1900 degrees. If the coating is damaged due to a lean condition, the coating will not be warranted, but can be recoated for a fee.
Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled vehicles