Shotgun Bill Small Block Chevy Tunnel Ram Kit
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
The Shotgun Bill® tunnel ram kit gives you two manual choke 500 cfm Edelbrock carbs, the famous Shotgun Bill® air scoop, carb linkage and Edelbrock street tunnel ram intake. (3500-7500 rpm)
Designed for 302-327-350-400 c.i.d. small-block Chevy V8s operating below 7500 rpm where low-end torque is not a prime factor. Great for engines with slightly modified or aftermarket heads. Applicable to street machines, street rods, pro street and marine. Will not fit 1987 and later cast iron heads due to bolt pattern issues.
Will NOT work with 1987-up cast iron heads or HEI distributors. See Notes tab for important install notes.
925-19904 Instructions (PDF)
Item Details1957-86 S/B Chevy
- Top has vacuum outlet for power brakes.
- Manifold will accept forward and sideways mounted carbs.
- H.E.I. ignition will not clear manifold.
- Not for use with 1987-Later heads due to bolt pattern issues.
- Original alternator bracket may not fit; use aftermarket universal brackets as required.
- Intake manifold will not accept stock EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) equipment.
- 19" total height from block to top of manifold
- Port exit dimensions: 1.12" x 2.12"
- Air Scoop is 20-1/2" long, 11-1/4" wide, 6" tall
- 5-1/4" diameter air scoop intakes
- Manifold Height at Front: 9.00"
- Manifold Height at Rear: 9.50"
- Carburetor height is 3-3/8" from base surface to upper neck base where air cleaner fits
- Distance from carb center to carb center: 8.875"
You may also be interested in:
Carburetor Linkage Kit for Shotgun Bill's Scoop®View$79.99Compare
Stainless Steel Small Block Chevy Intake Bolt KitsView$14.99Compare