Shotgun Bill Small Block Chevy Tunnel Ram Kit
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
The Shotgun Bill® tunnel ram kit gives you two manual choke 500 cfm Edelbrock carbs, the famous Shotgun Bill® air scoop, carb linkage and Edelbrock street tunnel ram intake. (3500-7500 rpm)
Designed for 302-327-350-400 c.i.d. small-block Chevy V8s operating below 7500 rpm where low-end torque is not a prime factor. Great for engines with slightly modified or aftermarket heads. Applicable to street machines, street rods, pro street and marine. Will not fit 1987 and later cast iron heads due to bolt pattern issues.
Will NOT work with 1987-up cast iron heads or HEI distributors. See Notes tab for important install notes.
925-19904 Instructions (PDF)
- Top has vacuum outlet for power brakes.
- Manifold will accept forward and sideways mounted carbs.
- H.E.I. ignition will not clear manifold.
- Not for use with 1987-Later heads due to bolt pattern issues.
- Original alternator bracket may not fit; use aftermarket universal brackets as required.
- Intake manifold will not accept stock EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) equipment.
- 19" total height from block to top of manifold
- Port exit dimensions: 1.12" x 2.12"
- Air Scoop is 20-1/2" long, 11-1/4" wide, 6" tall
- 5-1/4" diameter air scoop intakes
- Manifold Height at Front: 9.00"
- Manifold Height at Rear: 9.50"
- Carburetor height is 3-3/8" from base surface to upper neck base where air cleaner fits
- Distance from carb center to carb center: 8.875"
Item Details1957-86 S/B Chevy
You may also be interested in:
SuperSeal Air Cleaner Base GasketMore Info
Two-Port Aluminum Fuel Block, 1/4 NPT In/OutMore Info
Professional Products 10215 Polished Aluminum Fuel Filter with MountMore Info
Shotgun Bill Deluxe Linkage KitMore Info
Edelbrock 8126 Performer Carb Fuel Line Kit, 3/8 Inch Hose Barb InletMore Info
Stainless Steel Small Block Chevy Intake Bolt KitsMore Info
Fel-Pro Gaskets 1205 S/B Chevy Intake Manifold Gaskets, 1.28x2.09 InchMore Info
Seals between air cleaner and standard 5-1/8" air horn. Prevents dirt from entering your engine. Reusable SuperSeal™ has stainless steel ring embedded in durometer-tested neoprene rubber. Won't collapse, tear or lose its shape.
This aluminum fuel block has two ports, a 1/4" NPT inlet and a 1/4" NPT outlet. It also has a screw hole to allow it to be mounted to your firewall, frame, or nearly anywhere. Useful as a fuel junction block; run your hard line from the tank to the junction block and then run flex hose to the fuel pump.
Highly polished aluminum filter complete with a 10 micron reusable stainless steel filter element. Intended for carbureted systems with 8 PSI max pressure. Filter elements can be cleaned in solvent and reused.
- 3" long x 2" diameter
- Flows 160 gallons per hour at 7 psi
- 3/8" NPT female thread inlet/outlet
This kit will include a link to connect 2 carbs together. Also included is a link to tie the butterfly arm into the carb linkage to operate the butterflies in conjunction with the throttle linkage.
These 3/8” fuel line kits have a clean look and are easy to install. These fuel inlets for Edelbrock carburetors provide a clean and custom plumbing solution. The drop-down design routes the fuel line on the right-hand (passenger side) of the carburetor below the linkage and choke housing. The 325-8126 includes a barbed end for a push-on 3/8" rubber fuel line. The 325-8131 includes an aluminum fuel filter with a 40 micron filter element and -6 AN female inlet will accept an Edelbrock fuel line kit for a complete fuel-pump to carburetor plumbing solution. They are manufactured of chrome plated steel and include a 5/8" -20 threaded banjo bolt with gaskets.
These stainless steel bolt kits will dress up your engine and resist corrosion. Allen head unless specified.
Fel-Pro Blue Stripe premium quality intake manifold gaskets for Small Block Chevy (SBC).