Shotgun Bill's Scoop® B/B Chevy Tunnel Ram Intake/Carb Kit
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
The Shotgun Bill's Scoop® street tunnel ram kit features the Edelbrock 2-O unpolished manifold designed for use on 396-502 c.i.d. big-block Chevy V8s with large oval-port heads (1975 and earlier). Ideal for lightweight applications such as T-buckets or pro-street cars where low-end torque is not a prime factor. Especially suited to engines using slightly modified or aftermarket cylinder heads (9.5:1 or more compression is advised). Optimum power range is 3500-7500 rpm.
Includes: unpolished 7115 manifold, two 600 cfm manual choke 1405 Edelbrock Perfromer carburetors, and polished Shotgun Bill's Scoop® with filters and linkage. Not for the faint of heart!
- Top has vacuum outlet for power brakes.
- H.E.I. ignition will not clear manifold.
- Intake manifold will not accept stock EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) equipment.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.56" x 1.89"
- Manifold Height: 10.63"
- Air Scoop is 20-1/2" long, 11-1/4" wide, 6" tall
- 5-1/4" diameter air scoop intakes
- Single carb spacer included to level the carbs for proper air cleaner / scoop fitment.
You may also be interested in:
Carburetor Linkage Kit for Shotgun Bill's Scoop®View$79.99Compare