Shotgun Bill Big Block Chevy Tunnel Ram Kit
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A
What's in the Box
This complete Shotgun Bill Street Tunnel Ram Kit features the Edelbrock 2-O manifold designed for use on 396-502 c.i.d. big-block Chevy V8s with large oval-port heads (1975 and earlier). Ideal for lightweight applications such as T-buckets or pro-street cars where low-end torque is not a prime factor. Especially suited to engines using slightly modified or aftermarket cylinder heads (9.5:1 or more compression is advised). Optimum power range is 3500-7500 rpm.
Includes unpolished manifold, two 600 cfm manual choke Edelbrock Perfromer carburetors, polished Shotgun Bill scoop with filters and linkage. Not for the faint of heart!
- Top has vacuum outlet for power brakes.
- H.E.I. ignition will not clear manifold.
- Intake manifold will not accept stock EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) equipment.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.56" x 1.89"
- Manifold Height: 10.63"
- Air Scoop is 20-1/2" long, 11-1/4" wide, 6" tall
- 5-1/4" diameter air scoop intakes
Item DetailsB/B Chevy Oval Port
You may also be interested in:
Shotgun Bill Deluxe Linkage KitMore Info
Fel-Pro Gaskets 1210 Big Block Chevy Intake Manifold Gaskets, OvalMore Info
This kit will include a link to connect 2 carbs together. Also included is a link to tie the butterfly arm into the carb linkage to operate the butterflies in conjunction with the throttle linkage.
Fel-Pro Blue Stripe premium quality intake manifold gaskets for Big Block Chevy (BBC) 396-454 V-8.
- NOT for Super Duty heads manufactured by Pontiac