Speedway Motors is America's Oldest Speed Shop and has been a trusted source for specialty rodding and racing products and friendly expert advice for more than 60 years. With the customer in mind, Speedway Motors produces and sells high quality racing and rodding parts at affordable prices. With a name like Speedway, you can't go wrong.
This trim panel fastener is commonly used on many GM vehicles from the 60s and 70s to retain the door, kick and rear side panel to the body. It slides into the panel vertically and then presses through a hole in the body to keep the panel mounted
- Trim panel fastener
- Fits 60's and 70's GM vehicles
- Sold each
Straight 3/8"-24 IFF to 1/8" NPT Male Adapter
These are polished billet aluminum adapters.
Speedway Replacement tear-off posts are a cam-type design so that tearoffs can be pulled tight to the shield. Constructed out of plastic and sold as a pair.
- Replacement tear-off posts
- Plastic construction
- Sold as a pair
REB-CO 1 Weigh Wheel Scale System:
- New Oversized Display Screen
- Full-time display of individual four-wheel weights, total weight, and percentage
- Touch of one button displays either four wheel weights or all percentages
- Tangle free, color coded cables
- Accuracy and repeatability to within .1 percent
- Operates off of 2 each 9-volt batteries
- Two-year limited warranty
Speedway roll bar padding is made of high-density cellulose, impact resistant foam. This roll cage padding features an offset hole for easy installation and maximum protection in your roll cage. Designed to fit roll bar tubes from 1-5/8" to 1-3/4" O.D. Available in Black, Blue, Orange, Purple, Red and Yellow. Roll bar foam comes in a 3 foot stick.
- 36.00" length
- For 1.63" to 1.75" O.D. tubing
- Choose between Black, Blue, Orange, Purple, Red, and Yellow
- Comes in a 3 foot stick
Dont sacrifice your acceleration due to a heavy flywheel. For 1955-1985 internally balanced 153 tooth small block Chevy applications.
- 16.8 lbs
- Typically used with 10-1/2" Ram solid hub clutch disc 605-351 and pressure plate 605-401
- Will also work with a Ram 605-301M sprung hub or 605-1021 6-pad clutch disc
Item Details16.8 lbs
Heat-treated steel header bolts with a zinc finish. Features a hex head with 3/8"-16 x 3/4" threads. Perfect for use with headers on AMC 290-401, small block Chevy 262-400, big block Chrysler 383-400 (exc. 426 Hemi), Pontiac 326-455, and Oldsmobile 330-455.
Set of 12 bolts.
This revolutionary one-piece fitting design offers motorsport enthusiasts uncompromised quality and assurance that they are using the highest performing components available. These compression-style fittings are easier to assemble and offer significantly better seal integrity than out-dated cutter-style fittings.
They are manufactured from the highest quality aluminum and are then red and blue anodized to give them a new high performance look. These full flow hose ends use a swivel head design, allowing the fitting to rotate as you are tightening or assembling the hose. These fittings come in a 45 degree angle and are available in a variety of sizes to fit your specific hose diameter. Upgrade your fittings to these full flow hose ends and see the difference.
- -6 AN
- 45 degree angle
- Lightweight aluminum hose ends are completely reusable, and interchangeable
- 37° angled sealing surface guarantees a positive anti-leak seal
- Available in a Red/Blue corrosion resistant finish
This stainless steel braided hose can be used for low pressure applications like fuel, water, air or oil. Works great as a fuel line for non ethanol blended gas.
Note: This hose is >>NOT<< compatible with ETHANOL blended GAS including E85 ! ! !
Not to be used for brake or power steering applications. Maximum operating pressure is 750 psi.
Convert your harness from bolt-in to clip-in with this kit. All heavy duty hardware and snap hook. Two bolts, two washers, two clips.
- Shank diameter is .434 or 7/16 X 20 threads per inch
- Shank thread length is approximately 1 5/8"
- Overall length including the eye is 3 1/8"
- Washer diameter is 2 1/2" with 7/16" hole
- Fits 2 inch wide belts
Cast aluminum single groove V-belt crankshaft pulley for use with 55-68 Small Block Chevy short style water pumps.
- Precision machined aluminum construction
- Lightweight and strong
- Single groove for V-belt
- This pulley has "0" offset and is flat against balancer
- From edge of pulley to center of V-belt groove is 5/16"
- Diameter is 6-5/8"
Get the correct pulleys for your application by learning which water pump you have as explained in our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.