Speedway Motors is America's Oldest Speed Shop and has been a trusted source for specialty rodding and racing products and friendly expert advice for more than 60 years. With the customer in mind, Speedway Motors produces and sells high quality racing and rodding parts at affordable prices. With a name like Speedway, you can't go wrong.
Straight 3/8"-24 IFF to 1/8" NPT Male Adapter
These are polished billet aluminum adapters.
These replacement Stromberg jet sets are precision matched and double checked to assure proper flow.
Note: 97's came stock with a .045 jet; 48's came stock with a .048 jet; and 81's came stock with a .035 jet.
W-Series 348 and 409 Chevys just cry out for a set of finned aluminum valve covers. Their unique shape and classic appeal will be the focal point of your hot rod. These valve covers feature raised CHEVROLET script and fins, strong sand-cast aluminum construction, thick walls and gasket flanges that will not bend when bolts are tightened.
- Strong sand-cast aluminum construction
- Thick side walls and gasket flanges that will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Mounting hardware included
- Uses stock gaskets (not included)
Item DetailsYou paint or polish.
This carb linkage rod end has 3/16" fine LH threads (also known as 10-32). It is intended for use with 9 Super 7 ®, Stromberg 97, and Demon 98 carburators.
- 3/16" fine LH threads (10-32)
- Secures with pin
- .430" Diameter
- 9 Super 7 ®
- Stromberg 97
- Demon 98
Our dropped axles for your classic Ford F1 pickup will get the front end down where you want it. The center portion of the axle is made of 2" DOM tubing while the ends are CNC milled from solid steel. These axles give you 3" of drop on the 48-56 chassis. Tie rod drops required, U-bolts sold separately.
If using this axle in conjunction with drop springs, you may encounter bump steer or tie rod issues.
- 48-52 Ford: 3" drop
- This axle has a 3" drop compared to a stock axle, and features built-in
bosses for shock mounting.
- Dropped tie rod ends 910 48640 are generally required to permit the tie-rod
assy. to clear the springs.
- Further, if you are also using dropped front springs, they may need
to modify their drag-link/pitman arm to prevent bump-steer.
- Kingpin center to center = 50 1/2"
- Spring pad center to center = 29 1/8"
Item Details3" drop
This heavy duty relay takes the heavy-amp load off the switch, thus preventing an overheated circuit and a possible wiring harness fire. Works well with electric fans and horn circuits too. 30 amp relay.
The wiring for the relay is as follows:
- Short Red Wire (from relay post 87) = power lead to horn or fan
- Long Red Wire (from relay post 30) = main power supply in
- Short Black Wire (from relay post 85) = makes ground connection thru a temp sensitive switch or a grounding horn button
- Long Gray Wire (from relay post 86) = connects to switched 12 volt power (like ignition switch) so horn or fan turns on/off with key
Includes relay, circuit breaker, wire, terminals and instructions.